Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No one's default but your own.

Who are they?

Who are these shadowy figures, peering eyeless at me like ghosts.

Is that a stalker, back-lit and standing behind a fogged up bathroom window?

I'm so confused. There they are, mixed in with so many smiling and recognizable faces in my "friends" list.

Even more eerie is the fact that more often than not they are labeled with the names of people I know and love so much.


Some have fluffy coiffed hairdo's ... but it seems that these internet interlopers are mostly follicly challenged.



They always always look to be male, even when they have names like "Vivian" or "Susie".





Gender issues aside, I'm not even sure they're all human! Some of them are downright robo-alien in appearence. ... not that there's anything wrong with that.







One of these "people" I see more often than the others. He instills not fear so much, but rather a much more specific reaction. He makes me hungry for a soft-serve ice cream cone!




Some are obviously getting down in a cool discotheque...












While others are silently pondering the meaning of their existence as much as I am.








Well, some mysteries are meant to go unsolved...
(Where's is Nancy Drew when you need her?)


I don't know who's default it is.

I do know I have enough defaults of my own.









P.S. Brian and Nitin... Nice!

3 comments:

  1. you sure you want my mug bleary eyed looking back at you? I thought the outline was very handsome. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to delete my first comment. I noticed my blogger avatar doesn't really show my face either. LOL But then again, you know what I look like in real life, and I do show the real me on Facebook. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete